Changing skins for your champion in League of Legends is one of the most exciting parts of the game. Just imagine how a customized skin can make your hero stunning and good looking. That somehow inspires you to play right?
In this article, we are going to teach you how to change LOL skin in very simple steps. Aside from that, we will also share where you can get or download a free skin. Don’t miss this!
Download LOL Skin for Free
If you are going to tell me that buying a new skin for your LOL hero will not cost you much, I would definitely disagree with you. The price of the skins varies depending on the type and how rare that particular cosmetic is. Now the question is, why would you buy if you can get it for free?
Yes, maybe you are still able to purchase it once from Epic Games. But when you became addicted to collecting rare skins, you will realize one day how much you have already spent on those. If you have lots of money, then go. But there are many players who cannot afford to get even the cheapest one.
That’s why we are to help if you are one of those people who do not have any means to get paid skins just like me. If you want to know more, please keep on reading and follow the steps provided below.
1. Open your web browser and find a third party site that offers free skins.
2. From there, you can download a free mod skin for your hero. Don’t worry, it is safe.
3. After downloading, extract the downloaded zip file on your device.
4. Find the .exe file, right-click on it and select Run as Administrator.
Changing LOL Skin
5. Once launched, open the LOL client.
6. Choose the champion you want to apply the new skin with.
7. While your champion is on preview mode, check the left section of the client to see the available skins. Choose the skin that you want to try.
8. Then, click Auto mode > Activate Skin.
9. Now, join the match with the new skin you’ve got for your hero.
10. Feel free to repeat the same process if ever you need to change the skin of another champion, or you don’t like the look of the previous skin you applied.
Please visit our official site @ www.thechecklistmanifesto.com
We do not encourage downloading mod skins from untrusted websites that might ban you from playing the game. How do you know that the skin you got is not illegal? Well, check if the website offers free skin for the purpose of customization or visual enhancement only. Do not ever use a free mod skin that gives special power and advantage to the heroes.
If in case you encountered suspicious websites, please report them to the authorities. And to all players out there, do not be greedy and be responsible for your actions. Let’s play the game fair to avoid any issues in the future.
Do you have questions or suggestions? Please let us know in the comment box below. You can also pitch in some ideas for the improvement of this website. We will really appreciate your help.